Friday, March 19, 2010

Hawks and Daryl - tap 3-year contract

Daryl - tap was looking forward to a new start. Being traded to the Philadelphia Eagles two days later, tap 4 and the team this week signed a 3-year contract. For the effectiveness of four seasons in Seattle after the 25-year-old tap will compete for a starting left defensive end position. "I think changes in the environment would be a good thing," said tap. "I think last year I have a 2.5 sack, but frankly speaking in my eyes, I feel that was my best performance year. I have a 2.5 sack and 18 quarterback hits. Last year, we in the Seattle objective environment is a difficult situation. Therefore, the data often do not reflect the actual situation. It was only the symptoms you see. "

The team of other initiatives, and defensive end Darren - John Howard and Kevin took over the outside - Curtis termination.

Hawks in order to get tap will be defensive end Chris - Clemons, and next month, the fourth-round draft picks sent to Seattle, tap in the 2006 second-round draft pick has been selected Seahawks , in the 64 games he participated in a 18 sack, 2 steals, 8, and forcing the ball out the ball away four times to restore. He and Victor - Abiyami Lane, Juqua Parker competition and the All-Star right side front Trent - Cole partner playing time.

"Frankly speaking, when I first discovered I would be trading when I was shocked, because the people there, from Seattle to listen to all the news is I will be in the coming year remain in the team." Tower S & P said. "I'm looking forward to going there again picked up the rolling ball, and when I discovered that it was bittersweet moment. Which is a bit difficult to accept, because only the end has given me the opportunity to play in the league do not have my team is go to other places. But it is also a sweet thing, because I will be playing a great team, and closer to home. "