Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chicago Cubs coach Pinilla (Lou Piniella) said Wood (Kerry Wood) will serve as the Cubs 2008 season Terminator

Chicago Cubs coach Pinilla (Lou Piniella) said Wood (Kerry Wood) will serve as the Cubs 2008 season Terminator, another Danpusite (Ryan Dempster) and Macedonia, Slovenia (Jason Marquis) will serve as the starting pitcher, Li Bo (Jon Leiber) will serve as relay rescue. cheap mlb jerseys

Originally as a starting pitcher and in 1999 and 2005 respectively, elbow and shoulder surgery undergone Wood said: "I am grateful once again given the opportunity to attend a baseball game I love, I'll take the chance, I did not think the task will become as the Terminator True, I am excited to get this job I am very excited, and I look forward to a good season. " Wood, now 10, in the spring warm-up match Rescue Board, did not send any batter, the ball is always in the 98 miles up and down.